WHEN DOUBT AND ACCUSATION COME
WHEN DOUBT AND ACCUSATION COME
As a believer in Jesus Christ we must diligently adhere to our faith and walk in the truth that He has established. We have to be careful that we are not walking according to our own ways but according to the Word of God. (See Proverbs 4:23 AKJV)
Many times we might prefer to take bits and pieces of scripture that suites us or our agenda and disregard the rest as unimportant or as lies. (See Rev. 22:18-19 AKJV)
God does not offer the option of a “build it yourself religion.” God warns us of the perils of following our own way and making up our own rights and wrongs.
satan proclaimed that God had lied and that by eating the forbidden fruit that man would be like God and become wise and live forever. However, by taking of the forbidden fruit they became fools, gaining spiritual death due to their sin. satan has perpetrated the world with this lie and, like the forbidden fruit in the Garden of Eden, man has accepted the lie and continues to sin against God. (See Deuteronomy 30:19-20 AKJV, Genesis 3:1-6 AKJV)
God cannot lie for His word is all truth. If you are a follower of His Word then you must accept it all as the only truth. To walk in God’s truth is rarely comfortable and often goes against our natural tendencies to go with flow, do what feels good to the flesh, or to do what everyone else is doing. ( See Titus 1:2 AKJV)
If you are or if you desire to be a true followers of Jesus Christ you must know that ALL of His Word is truth. He said what He meant and He meant what He said and there are no exceptions. (See 2 Timothy 3:16 AKJV)
So settle this fact in your heart, now, sin is sin regardless of who the truth of that fact may offend – even if it conflicts with the choices you have implemented in your own life. This can be very difficult to accept in a world where we are constantly being programmed to expect instant gratification for whatever we desire.
Sinners do not want you to leave the world of sin. Once you take a stand on God’s truth and separate yourself from your known sin, living in righteousness, then others may reject you. They feel that your salvation calls them out – highlighting that they are still wrong in their sin and following the world. satan plays on the fact that people do not like to be wrong. he gathers them together in multitudes, the world/the sinners, to be a stronghold to anyone attempting to separate from the sin in their life. The world says “be like us, do as we do, and that if it feels right to you then it is good.” (See Jeremiah 17:10 AKJV)
God is God and you don’t get to pick and choose what works for your lifestyle choices as truth and ignore the rest as lies. (See Deuteronomy 30:19-20 AKJV)
Know that, without exception, lying is sin, sex outside of marriage is sin, murder is sin, homosexuality is sin, stealing is sin, adultery is sin, and denying God is sin. We do not get to pick and choose. We either follow His Word completely or we are not following it at all. (See Deuteronomy 18:10-13 AKJV, Galatians 5:18-26 AKJV, Romans 1:21-32 AKJV)
God has told us that, without Him, we walk according to the sinful desires of our hearts and minds – our hearts and our minds are evil. We must stand aside of our own wants, likes, dislikes, and views and know that His Word is truth. We must walk in that truth, even though it is not gratifying to our flesh or instantly comforting to our mind. (See Luke 6:43 AKJV)
But know this too, without doubt, whether you follow His Word or not you are not exempt from His Truth. You are still part of the story and will be judged by His Word which you have rejected. You are either for Him or you are against Him. (See Hebrews 4:12 AKJV)
When you have made the decision to accept Christ as your Lord and Saviour, He will give you His strength to carry you through in spite of the world that strives to drag you back into the sin that He has called you out from. The world does not care about you, does not care about your soul, does not care about your eternal life. ( See Philippians 4:13 AKJV)
God wants to set you apart from the world of sin, cleanse you, heal you, bless you, and give to you eternal life. (See 2 Corinthians 6:17KJV, Psalm 4:3 AKJV)
Study His word, believe His word, follow His word, stand firm on His word for it is the only truth, it is light, and it is life. (See Deuteronomy 13:14 AKJV)
If you have not yet accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour then today is the day to do that. Reach out to God, confess your sins, ask forgiveness, and be justified by faith in Christ and be saved. (See Galatians 3:24, Matthew 26:28 AKJV, Acts 2:28 AKJV)
God Loves You !!!
In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began;
Titus 1:2 AKJV
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
Philippians 4:13 AKJV
(18) For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:
(19) And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
Revelations 22:18-19 AKJV
But know that the Lord hath set apart him that is godly for himself: the Lord will hear when I call unto him.
Psalm 4:3 AKJV
For a good tree bringeth not forth corrupt fruit; neither doth evil try bring forth good fruit.
Luke 6:43 AKJV
For the word of God [is] quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and [is] a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
Hebrews 4:12 AKJV
Then shalt thou enquire, and make search, and ask diligently; and, behold, if it be truth, and the thing certain , that such abomination is wrought among you;
Deuteronomy 13:14 AKJV
And I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within you; and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them an heart of flesh:
Ezekiel 11:19 AKJV
Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it [are] the issues of life.
Proverbs 4:23 AKJV
I the LORD search the heart, [I] try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, [and] according to the fruit of his doings.
Jeremiah 17:10 AKJV
Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you.
2 Corinthians 6:17 AKJV
Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith. Galatians 3:34 AKJV
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
2 Timothy 3:16 AKJV
(1) Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?
(2) And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:
(3) But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.
(4) And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:
(5) For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.
(6)And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.
Genesis 3:1-6 AKJV
(18) But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.
(19) Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
(20) Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
(21) Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
(22) But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
(23) Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
(24) And they that are Christ’s have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.
(25) If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
(26) Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one. Galatians 5:18-26 AKJV
(19) I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:
(20) That thou mayest love the Lord thy God, and that thou mayest obey his voice, and that thou mayest cleave unto him: for he is thy life, and the length of thy days: that thou mayest dwell in the land which the Lord sware unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give them.
Deuteronomy 30:19-20 AKJV
(12) Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.
(13) Which things also we speak, not in the words which man’s wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
(14) But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
(15) But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.
(16) For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ
1 Corinthians 2:12-16 AKJV
“For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.”
Romans 6:23 AKJV
(10) There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch.
(11) Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer.
(12) For all that do these things are an abomination unto the Lord: and because of these abominations the Lord thy God doth drive them out from before thee.
(13) Thou shalt be perfect with the Lord thy God.
Deuteronomy 18:10-13 AKJV
(21) Because that, when they knew God, they glorified Him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
(22) Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
(23) And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
(24) Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
(25) Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
(26) For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
(27) And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
(28) And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
(29) Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers
(30) Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
(31) Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
(32) Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.
Romans 1:21-32 AKJV
For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.
Matthew 26:28 AKJV
Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. Acts 2:38 AKJV
TAGS: FAITH #REPENT #BAPTIZE #ADULTRY #SIN #JUDGEMENT