HE HAS RISEN
HE HAS RISEN
“For He hath made Him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in Him.”
2 Corinthians 5:21 AKJV
He is a mighty and loving God that we serve !
Today is Easter; it is a day in celebration of the sacrifice and resurrection of Jesus Christ. This unfathomable act of love provided to us the only way to receive salvation, and for believers to have direct spiritual access into the presence God. Remember that it was during this time that the veil was rent (torn) that separated us, the sinner, from the righteousness of God.
God sent His one and only Son to die a horrible and painful death so that He that knew no sin could take away our sin so that by faith we could be forgiven, receive eternal life, and be made the righteousness of God in Him.
After Jesus was crucified, Christ’s body was placed in His tomb. A large stone covered the entrance and soldiers guarded the sealed tomb so that no one could steal Christ’s body away. On the third day, a Sunday, Mary Magdalene, Mary the mother of James and Joses, went to the tomb and were told that a violent earthquake took place as an angel from heaven rolled back the stone. The guards shook in fear as the angel, dressed in bright white, sat upon the stone. The angel announced to the women that Jesus who had been crucified was no longer in the tomb, “…He is risen, just as He said.” Matthew 28:6 AKJV
Neither salvation nor eternal life can be bought or stolen. Just as the tomb had only one way in to reach the body of Jesus, we have only one way into the body of Christ. Salvation is by faith, accepting Jesus Christ as our Lord and Saviour, and being receivers of His grace.
There are many different accounts of the appearances of Christ in the resurrection, beginning with Mary and ending with Paul. They were physical, tangible experiences with Christ eating, speaking, and allowing Himself to be touched. Christ’s Life, Death, and Resurrection were all necessary to fulfill scripture.
When we witness the sanctified life of a believer that walks according to God’s word, we are witnessing Christ.
When the sons and daughters of God reach out to the hurting, the poor in body and spirit, the needy, the thirsty, and the hungry we and the world experience a first-hand, eye-witness account of the resurrected Christ… alive and still ministering to the world that crucified Him.
If you are not sure that you are saved, if you are aware that you are lost, if you are spiritually hungry and thirsty, if your soul feels empty, if your life is a mess, if your emotions are a wreck, if you are depressed, if you are overwhelmed by anxieties, if you have ever wondered what is the point…I beg you to put aside all of your unbelief and call out to Jesus – NOW. Ask Him to forgive your sins. Ask Him to come into your heart and to change your heart, and to give you a new heart for Him. Ask Him to be your Lord and Saviour. Jesus is the ONLY WAY that we can be set free of the bonds of satan.
Jesus will come to you. He will forgive your sins. He will Save you. He will give you new life in Him. Although your journey will be long, although it will challenge your new faith, God will strengthen you and He will NEVER leave you. This life is but a fleeting moment in the passage of time, but eternity has no boundary. Secure Salvation through Jesus Christ and KNOW THAT YOU KNOW where you will spend eternity.
Come to the Cross today to seek and find Jesus. This is the day to give your life to Jesus. This is the day that celebrates His sacrifice for us so that we can receive Salvation through Christ and eternal life.
COME TODAY. HE HAS RISEN, HE WILL SET YOU FREE, AND THE HEAVENLY FATHER IS WAITING TO RECEIVE YOU.
GOD LOVES YOU !!!
(8) For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
(9) Not of works, lest any man should boast .
(10) For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.
Ephesians 2: 8-10 KJV
For He hath made Him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in Him.
2 Corinthians 5:21 KJV
(1) In the end of the sabbath, as it began to dawn toward the first day of the week, came Mary Magdalene and the other Mary to see the sepulchre.
(2) And, behold, there was a great earthquake: for the angel of the Lord descended from heaven, and came and rolled back the stone from the door, and sat upon it.
(3) His countenance was like lightning, and his raiment white as snow:
(4) and for fear of him the keepers did shake, and became as dead men.
(5) And the angel answered and said unto the women, Fear not ye: for I know that ye seek Jesus, which was crucified.
(6) He is not here: for He is risen, as He said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay.
(7) And go quickly, and tell His disciples that He is risen from the dead; and, behold, He goeth before you into Galilee; there shall ye see Him: lo, I have told you.
(8) And they departed quickly from the sepulchre with fear and great joy; and did run to bring His disciples word.
Matthew 28:1-8 AKJV
(25) Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in Me, though he were dead , yet shall he live :
(26) And whosoever liveth and believeth in Me shall never die . Believest thou this?
(16) For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish , but have everlasting life.
(17) For God sent not His Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through Him might be saved .
John 3:16-17 KJV