LET GO OF THE CONTROL - STAND STRONG
LET GO OF THE CONTROL – STAND STRONG
Life is a wild ride, is it not.
We start off with the idealistic view that we are in control of our destiny and we dream of who we will become when we grow up. As life continues we decide who we will to marry, career, how many kids, and where we will live. We create our mental utopia fueled by an innocent heart of passion for life and the future.
Then we spend the rest of our life trying to achieve, maintain, manipulate, or regretting our life choices and their results.
There are times when our perfect spouse becomes that person that “will never change,” our “little angels” have become aliens we no longer recognize, our boss is the spawn of you know who, and – things are NOT going according to our will or our life plan.
Why has our dream become our nightmare?
Is this ALL there is!
We can become so immersed in our plan for our life, on our terms, according to our time schedule, here on earth, that we lose sight of God’s plan for our life.
And this is the Father’s will which hath sent Me, that of all which He hath given Me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.
And this is the will of Him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on Him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.
John 6:39-40 AKJV
“LET GO OF THE CONTROL”
When we spend all our energy on trying to achieve, maintain, and manipulate everything in our life we can control God out of it and invite in frustration and defeat.
We must refocus, away from self and onto God’s will, and know that through Christ we are saved, there is a heavenly plan for us, and that we have eternal life.
Life is so much more than now, it’s eternal. We must give our control, cares, and worry to God and with, prayer and supplication, follow where He leads us.
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him,
and He shall direct thy paths.
Proverbs 3:5-6 AKJV
GOD LOVES YOU !!! ❤️
33. For the bread of God is He which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world.
34. Then said they unto Him, Lord, evermore give us this bread.
35. And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to Me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on Me shall never thirst.
36. But I said unto you, That ye also have seen Me, and believe not.
37. All that the Father giveth Me shall come to Me; and him that cometh to Me I will in no wise cast out.
38. For I came down from heaven, not to do Mine own will, but the will of Him that sent Me.
39. And this is the Father’s will which hath sent Me, that of all which He hath given Me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.
40. And this is the will of Him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on Him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.
John 6:33-40 AKJV
O give thanks unto the Lord; for He is good: for His mercy endureth for ever.
Psalm 118: 29 AKJV
In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
1 Thessalonians 5:18 AKJV